Biden New EB-5 owns and operates USCIS-authorized Regional Centers that serve 14 states, most notably in California. We raise capital from foreign investors to finance job-creating projects across the United States under the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program.
Our clients come from 70 different countries, and all are eligible, along with their families, to become permanent residents of the United States by investing in qualifying U.S. businesses through our Regional Centers.
Biden New EB-5 success comes from working with experienced development partners, using rigorous standards to select projects, and investing in strong real estate markets. Since Biden New EB-5 was founded, our mission has been the same: to connect qualified investors with superior job-creating projects that satisfy all of the requirements of the EB-5 Visa Program.
We invite you to explore our site, examine our EB-5 projects, and learn more about what Biden New EB-5 offers our investors. If you are interested in participating in the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program or would like to learn more about the process, please contact us through our online form and a member of our team will respond within 48 hours. You may also reach out to us directly by phone at +1 (650) 269-8930 or by email. We look forward to hearing from you!
THERE ARE CURRENTLY 2 WAYS FOR FOREIGN INVESTORS TO OBTAIN AN EB-5 VISA
WE SERVE CLIENTS FROM 70 COUNTRIES ACROSS THE GLOBE
MCAP Realty Advisors
EB-5 Investment Visa Program Summary
INVEST IN THE USA
EB-5 Regional Center Program Reauthorization - June 30, 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Introduction to the United States EB-5 Program
Project in Progress
Important Nearby Locations
- Mark Twain Dignity Health- New 4,500 SF medical facility located in the Copperopolis Town Square. Offers a variety of medical needs.
- Mark Twain Dignity Health- New 10,000 Sf medical facility in Angels Camp 12 miles from Copperopolis.
- Mark Twain Dignity Health Hospital San Andreas, 15.5 miles from Copperopolis. Full service hospital with emergency room.
- Adventist Health Hospital Sonora, CA 18.5 miles from Copperopolis. Full service hospital and cancer center with emergency room.
- PHI- Emergency Flight services. $60.00 annually with insurance, $100 annually without insurance. As a member, when transported by PHI Air Medical or one of our partners, you will be relieved from any other charges in connection with your air medical transport aboard a PHI Air Medical or one of its partners’ aircraft. See Terms and Conditions for details at www.phicares.com/terms-conditions.
- San Andreas/Calaveras County Airport 3,603 ft length 19 miles from Copperopolis. General Aviation single engine and twin engine aircraft, no jets.
- Columbia Airport 4,650 ft length 27 miles from Copperopolis. General Aviation single engine small jets.
- Modesto City Airport- General aviation 5,904 ft length. 29 miles from Copperopolis. Jet aircraft accepted.
- Stockton Metropolitan Airport Commercial and General Aviation 10,249 ft length. 40 miles from Copperopolis. All aircraft accepted.
- Sacramento International Airport Commercial and general aviation. 71 miles from Copperopolis.
- San Jose International Airport Commercial and general aviation. 82 miles from Copperopolis.
- Oakland International Airport Commercial and general aviation. 88 miles from Copperopolis.